ARI Recruitment 2020 - Project Associate - 31,000 Salary - Apply now!!!
Last updated: Jan 31, 2020 10:52 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position/s & No: Project Associate (02 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: DBT Sponsored Project : (SP-282) "Bioresource and Sustainable livelihoods in North East India– Sub.-Project 13: Quantitative assessment and mapping of the diversity of non-flowering plants (Diatoms) of Northeast India'' Period up to:- 28.03.2021. Post Code: ARI/SP-282/PA
3. Group/ Division: Biodiversity & Palaeobiology (Plants & Diatoms) Group.
Essential: 1 st Class M.Sc.in Microbiology/Plant Science/Environmental Science. Desirable: Must have previous working experience in diatoms taxonomy and ecology, and must be ready to take rigorous field collection in North East Indian Region (2-3 months/ year). Exposure to R statistical software. Previous exposure to North- East India landscapes
5. Monthly stipend Rs.31,000/- + HRA
Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 - Watch Full Video Here
1. Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 - 100+ Clerk,VAO,More vacancies - 10TH,12TH - Apply Now
2. BHEL Recruitment 2020 - 550 Trainee Vacancies - Apply Now
3. Delhi SSB Recruitment 2020 - 5,000+ Junior Clerk, Assistant Engineer, More Vacancies Across India - Apply Now
4. SSC Recruitment 2020 - 1,600+ Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer, More vacancies - Apply Now
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
2. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form.
3. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard
4. Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
5. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
6. candidates should pay online through: . https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
7. G. G. Agarkar Road, Pune 411004, M.S., India ADVT/RecT/32/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.