Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 -Research Student Vacancies - 28000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 02, 2020 17:26 PM | Nikitha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Student Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Research Student (1no.) In The Biodiversity (Plant & Diatoms) Group.
1. Position/s & No : Research Student (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code : "Digitizing Herbarium (AHMA)" Period up to: Ongoing Core activity, Post Code : ARI/BOT-15/RS.
3. Group/ Division : BIODIVERSITY (PLANT & DIATOMS) GROUP.
4. Qualifications Essential : (i) M.Sc. (1st class) in Botany. (ii) Desirable : Previous working experience in plant taxonomy.
5. Monthly stipend : Rs.28000/- (Fixed).
6.Last date for receipt of Application : 16th October, 2020. Display of the short list of candidates for interview : Will be displayed on the Institute website. Day, Date & time of online Interview : Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates.
7. Note : No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Selection Procedure :
1. The short list of candidates for online interview(date) Will be displayed on the Institute website.
2. The Institute Will be communicated by email to Short list candidates.The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID :email@example.com with Subject line as "Advt/RecT/07/2020-BOT-15-RS-(CANDIDATE NAME)", on or before 16th October, 2020.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form.
3. No T.A. is admissible for attending interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.