Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 16,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 08, 2020 16:03 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Project Assistant (1no.) In The Developmental Biology Group.Position/s & No.
1. Position: Project Assistant (1no.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code:
a. DBT Sponsored Project (SP-297) : "Crispr – Cas9 based genome-editing approach to explore functions of Actin Binding Proteins in zebrafish: Unravelling F-actin regulation underlying behaviour of cells, tissues and animals."
b. Period up to: 16.05.2022
c. Post Code: ARI/SP-297/JRF
3. Group/ Division: Developmental Group
4. Qualifications Essential: B. Sc. (1st Class) in any discipline in Biological Science
5. Desirable: Experience in animal handling skills.
6. Monthly stipend: Rs.16000/-+ HR
7. Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
i) Please send application (hard copy) form duly filled in along with attested copies of Certificates & Mark lists, photograph and application fee, so as to reach before the last date prescribed in advertisement. SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates applying with copy of certificate issued by competent authority are exempted for payment of application fees. Institute reserves the right to reject incomplete applications in any respect or applications received after the prescribed last date, and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in influence in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
ii) In case of walk-in-interviews, the candidates may bring the application as indicated above at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scan copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by
competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as "Advt/RecT/02/2020-SP-297-PA-(CANDIDATE NAME)", on or before 21st August, 2020.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.