ARI Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020, Apply for Library and Information Officer Vacancies
Last updated: Mar 20, 2020 19:03 PM | Tamilselven
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Library and Information Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 177,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/05/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. MACS-ARI is currently offering the following regular positions to bright, dynamic and motivated persons to contribute to its mission and objectives. Details about the positions, pay allowances, academic qualifications, responsibilities, format of application and other general conditions are given below:
2. Name of the Post: Library and Information Officer - 01 No
3. On Deputaion - Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cader-post preceding this appointment in the same organization / department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of Promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation.
4. On Direct Recruitment - Essential Qualification: (i) A Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Master's Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. (iii) 5 years professional experience in a supervisory capacity in a Library of reputation. Desirable : Experience of computerizing library activities; handling Library Software etc
5. Level 11 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.67700-208700) (Pre-revised Pay Band: PB-3; Rs.15600-39100 + GP 6600/-). Allowances as applicable for Institute employees of Corresponding status.
6. Job Responsibilities: The incumbent will be overall-in-charge for management and supervision of the Library. He/She will be responsible for management of all activities in library including conducting of library committee meetings purchase of books, organization and modernization of library or any other duties assigned by the competent authority from time to time. He/She will also look after overall supervision of works by the Library Staff etc.
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC /EWS should submit a latest copy of Cast Certificate/Certificates and candidates who claim concession/ relaxation being PwBD and other categories of candidates as mentioned in sr.no. 3 above need to bring relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma applicable for reservation/concession of jobs under the Government of India including all the certificates supporting for having acquired their equivalent educational qualification at the time of Interview.
2. There will be a probation period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
3. The pay and allowances & other benefits includes NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc. are presently admissible as per rules of the Institute. Candidates selected will be governed under NPS Rules.
4. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
5. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format (Annexure-I for Direct Recruitment/Annexure II for Appointment on Deputation Basis) available on the Institute website www.aripune.org , along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, certificate issued by competent authorities and send it to The Director, Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, on or before 4 th May 2020 (Monday). The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Library & Information Officer".
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.