ARI Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow - 31,000 Salary - Apply now!!!
Last updated: Jan 31, 2020 11:57 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position/s & No: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: DBT Sponsored Project (SP-276) : "Elucidating the potential of anaerobic rumen fungi for enhancing biomethanation in anaerobic digesters fed on agricultural wastes (SP-276)" Period up to: 28.11.2020 Post Code: ARI/SP-276/JRF.
3. Group/ Division Bioenergy Group
4. Qualifications: Essential: (i) M. Sc.(1st class) in .Microbiology (ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc. Desirable: (i) Hands on experience in culturing of anaerobic microbes (ii) Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques.
5. Monthly stipend Rs.31,000/- + HRA (24%)
Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 - Watch Full Video Here
1. No Exam! Post Office Recruitment 2020 - 900+ vacancies - 10TH pass - Apply Now
2. NABARD Recruitment 2020 - 150 Assistant Manager vacancy Across India - 28,150 - 62,600 Salary - Apply Now
3. SBI Recruitment 2020 - 12TH - 31,540 Salary - Apply Now
4. Forest Department Recruitment 2020 - 200+ Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, More - 10TH,12TH,Graduate - Apply Now
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
2. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form.
3.The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
4. Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
5. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
6. candidates should pay online through: . https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
7. G. G. Agarkar Road, Pune 411004, M.S., India ADVT/RecT/30/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.