Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 17, 2020 09:25 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Junior Research Fellow (1no.) In The Bioprospecting Group.
1. Position/s & No: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: RGSTC Sponsored Project (SP-314) : “Studies on Selected Crinum species from Maharashtra for their Bioprospecting potential against Alzheimer’s disease”. Period up to: 07.10.2023 Post Code: ARI/SP-314/JRF
3. Group/ Division: Bioprospecting Group
4. Qualifications: Essential:
(i) Masters (1st class) in Biotechnology, Botany .
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following examinition: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
5. Desirable:(i) Experience in Plant Tissue Culture, Animal Cell Culture, Animal Handling is desireable.
6. Monthly stipend Rs.31000/-+ HRA
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website.
2. Day, Date & time of online Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://RGSTC SP-314 Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed application (available under this advertisement) along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 27th November, 2020. (Do Not Attach Other Certificates/documents). All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website
http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.