Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 31,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 16, 2020 17:08 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of the Project: “SRB-lytic Bacteriophage Mediated Inhibition of SRB Growth and/ or H2S Production at Pre-pilot scale : Prototype Development and Feasibility Assessment”
4. Period of the Project: Period up to: 14.10.2022
5. Post Code: ARI/SP-313/JRF
6. Essential Qualifications:
(i) Masters (1st class) in Microbiology, Biotechnology or related discipline of life science.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
7. Desirable Qualifications:
(i) Hands on experience in culturing of bacteriophages and/or anaerobic microbes
(ii) Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques.
8. Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/-+ HRA
9. Group/ Division: Bioenergy Group
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on the Institute website.
2. Day, Date & time of online Interview: Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://ONGC/OECT SP-313 Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 27th November, 2020 (Do Not Attach Other Certificates/documents).
Last date for receipt of Application: 27th November, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.