Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - M.Sc - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 08, 2020 12:46 PM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
(i) M. Sc. (1st Class) in any discipline in Biological Science or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
3. Desirable: Experience in animal handling skills.
4. Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/-+ HRA
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scan copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as "Advt/RecT/02/2020-SP-297-JRF-(CANDIDATE NAME)", on or before 21 st August, 2020.
2. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
5. Last date for receipt of Application 21st August, 2020.
6. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 25th August, 2020.
7. Day, Date & time of Interview: Will be communicate by email to concerned candidates
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.