Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 23, 2020 19:29 PM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
(i) Masters (1st class) in Biotechnology, Microbiology.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
3. Desirable: Working knowledge of bacterial detection, Microfabrication, optics etc.
4. Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/-+ HRA
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 8th October, 2020.
2. Day, Date & time of online Interview: Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID: email@example.com with Subject line as "Advt/RecT/06/2020-SP-299-JRF-(CANDIDATE NAME)", on or before 05th October, 2020.
2. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.