Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 31, 000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 11:19 AM | Pavithra
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position/s & No: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: SERB Sponsored Project (SP-288) : "Effect of amyloid beta peptide on intracellular copper metabolism: Implications to inflammation and neuro-degeneration" Period up to: 11.03.2022 Post Code: ARI/SP-288/JRF
3. Group/ Division : Bioprospecting Group
4. Qualifications Essential: (i) MSC (1st class) in any branch of life science, Biotechnology, Inorganic Chemistry. (ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc. Desirable:(i) Some experience in animal cell culture, amyloid beta peptide, copper biology or antioxidant properties is desired.
5. Monthly stipend : Rs.31000/-+ HRA
6.The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
7. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 30th September, 2020
2. Day, Date & time of Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
3. No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s posts.
How to Apply :
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued bcompetent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as "Advt/RecT/05/2020-SP-288-JRF-(CANDIDATE NAME)", on or before 25th September, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.