1. Please send application (hard copy) form duly filled in along with attested copies of Certificates & Mark lists, photograph and application fee, so as to reach before the last date prescribed in advertisement. SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates applying with copy of certificate issued by competent authority are exempted for payment of application fees.
2. Institute reserves the right to reject incomplete applications in any respect or applications received after the prescribed last date, and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect.
3. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in influence in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
4. In case of walk-in-interviews, the candidates may bring the application as indicated above at the time of interview.
5. No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, by 28th October 2019 (Monday).
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
3. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form.
4. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
5. Last date for receipt of Application 28th October 2019 (Monday).
6. Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 01st November 2019 (Friday). 9. Day, Date & time of Interview 19th November 2019 (Tuesday), at 10:00 A.M.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now