Agharkar Research Institute Jobs 2021: 1 Research Associate I Vacancy for M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 47,000 published on 19th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 19, 2019 15:28 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate I Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: MACS – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Sponsored Project (MIC-10) : "Microbial Culture Collection Activity" Period up to: Ongoing core activity. Post Code: ARI/MIC-10/RA-I
2. Qualifications: Essential: 1 st Class M. Sc. in Microbiology & Ph.D. in Microbiology. Desirable: I) Experience in culturing microbes, their polyphasic identification and taxonomy. II) Experience in molecular biology techniques, including NGS and data analysis. III) Publications in journals of national and international repute at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience.
3. Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
2. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 08th August 2019 (Thursday).
3. Day, Date & time of Interview: Wednesday, 21st August, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, , by 05th August 2019 (Monday).
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS - Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.