Agharkar Research Institute Jobs 2021: 1 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc Salary 31,000 published on 7th September 2019
Last updated: Sep 07, 2019 17:06 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Group/ Division: Biodiversity - Palaeobiology Group.
2. Qualifications: Essential: (i) 1 st Class M. Sc. in Geology. (ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
3. Desirable: (i) Experience in Ichnology / Sedimentology. (ii) Field work methodology in sedimentary terrain.
4. Project: "Ichnological and Sedimentological Evaluation of the Chhasra Formation (Burdigalian), Kachchh, Gujarat"
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
4. Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
5. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
6. Date & Schedule of Walk- in- Interview: (i) Date of Walk-in-interview : 30th September 2019 (Monday) (ii) Reporting Time : 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM (iii) Verification of Documents : 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM (iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview : 10.30 AM Venue : MACS-Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune -4.
7. Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.