Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Pune: On 28.06.2019, Agharkar Research Institute announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aripune.org. The application process ends on 12.07.2019.
1. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code DBT Sponsored Project (SP-281) : "Pyramiding of Rust Resistance Genes into High Grain Quality Wheat Lines Developed Through Marker-assisted Selection." Period up to: 18/03/2021. Post Code: ARI/SP-281/JRF
2. Group/ Division Genetics And Plant Breeding
3. Essential: i) 1 st Class M. Sc. in Agriculture / Agriculture Biotechnology / Botany / Biotechnology. ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR - UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICAR JRF, GATE with valid score card.
4. Desirable: i) Hands on experience in Molecular Biology Techniques and/ OR conducting field trials
5. Monthly stipend Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA. (Enhanced fellowship under consideration)
The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, by 12th July, 2019 (Friday).
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS - Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
Selection Procedure :
Walk In Interview.
How to Apply :
Last date for receipt of Application 12th July, 2019 (Friday)., Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 22nd July, 2019 (Monday)., Day, Date & time of Interview Monday, 05th August, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best. Visit 'www.fresherslive.com' for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now