Agharkar Research Institute Jobs 2021: 1 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc Salary 25,000 published on 3rd June 2019
Last updated: Jun 03, 2019 12:43 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: DBT Sponsored Project : "Elucidating the potential of anaerobic rumen fungi for enhancing biomethanation in anaerobic digesters fed on agricultural wastes" (SP-276) Period up to: December 2020 Post Code: ARI/SP-276/JRF
2. Essential: (i) M.Sc 1st class in Microbiology. . (ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR – UGC JRF/NET or DBT-BET or INSPIRE Fellow or ICAR NET or GATE
3. Desirable: (I) Hands on experience in culturing of anaerobic fungi. (II) Hands of experience in molecular biology techniques.
4. Monthly stipend: Rs.25,000/- + HRA. (Enhanced fellowship under consideration)
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Date & Schedule of Walk- in- Interview - (i) Date of Walk-in-interview : 11/06/2019 (Tuesday) (ii) Reporting Time : 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM (iii) Verification of Documents : 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM (iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview : 10.30 AM onwards
2. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
3. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.