Admin Cum Documentation Officer jobs in Hyderabad at TISS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 16, 2021 12:37 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Admin Cum Documentation Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly committed and motivated individuals with experience of capacity building in the field. These positions are to be filled in initially for a period of one year /six months as mentioned against the post and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and continued relevance of the position to the project. The details of the positions, qualifications required and the job responsibilities are given below:
TISS HYD/PROJECT-UNICEF/June 2021
1. Position: Admin Cum Documentation Officer (one post)
2. Purpose: Ensure compilation of project reports, collate district level project data and assist the state project coordinator in budgeting and project accounts preparation. prepare project reports including the financial reports
3. Duration: 15th June 2021 to 14th June 2022 (12 months)
4. Salary: INR 36000/-pm
5. Qualifications, Skills & Experience: Any Bachelor’s degree with an experience in handling project support activities, coordinate administrative functions of the projects. Strong skills in record keeping, compilation of data in excel, word, writing and preparing reports and documents with minimal supervision is a must. Good understanding of finances and managing accounts will be an asset. Project coordination, preferably with some experience at state level.
6. Key Responsibilities: Support District Coordinators in preparing monthly reports for the for the DC offices as well as for the project. Will keep track of monthly reports of the DCs for processing of payment of honorarium, Will compile monthly IEC activities plan for approval of the budget, Will prepare FACE, ICE, SoE, quarterly programme report for submission to UNICEF Will coordinate with TISS finance section
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience and to relax age in the case of persons already holding comparable positions in a University/research institution of repute,
2. The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
3. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
4. The post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/NT/DNT categories are encouraged to apply. The reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules.
5. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
6. The SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates called for interview must necessarily submit the certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her 'OBC status and non-creamy layer status' in the prescribed GoI format duly issued on or after 01/01/2016 by the competent authority.
7. The candidate under employment must bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer to appear for presentation/ interview.
8. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview
Selection Procedure :
1. The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail to appear for the interview to be conducted at the office of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
2. The selected candidates are expected to join within 10 days from the date of receiving the appointment letter.
How to Apply :
Application: Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
1. Pl share your details in the enclosed Application Proforma.
2. Original certificates for verification at the time of Interview and all the photocopies to be submitted along with the application
3. You are requested to send the application by email or speed post to the following address so as to reach on or before 25th June 2021
4. Candidates are encouraged to email an application on the following mail ID: Chairemail@example.com Address: Prof. Gyanmudra Project Leader & Chairperson, School of Gender Studies Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.