- Govt Jobs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
- Additional Regional Officer Jobs in Guwahati at Ministry of Information and Broadcasting - Apply Now
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Additional Regional Officer vacancy 2023 online application form available at mib.nic.in - News
Last updated: Jan 10, 2022 10:51 AM | Sangeetha N
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Additional Regional Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 208,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/02/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
Subject: Filling up the post of Regional Officers at the Regional Offices of Central Board of Film Certification, Mumbai, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram and Cuttack (one each) and one post of Additional Regional Officer in the Regional Office of Central Board of Film Certification, Guwahati under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
1. Name of the Post: Additional Regional Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay: Pay Matrix Level 11 (61700-208700) (Grade Pay-Rs.6600)
(i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) Sound knowledge of Hindi and one more Indian language (according to the requirements of the Post- in this case Assamese);
(iii) Sound knowledge of lndian History and Culture.
(iv) Seven years' administrative or Managerial experience in a responsible capacity.
Selection Process for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 at mib.nic.in?
1. The applications complete in all respects, may be sent to the Under Secretary (Films), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News' officers who volunteer for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
2. Applications of eligible officers in the prescribed proforma may be forwarded to this Ministry along with the following:
(i) Up-to-date APAR dossier for the last five years. All Photostat copies of APARS may be forwarded duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent
(ii) Vigilance Clearance
(iii) Statement indicating whether any minor/major penalty was imposed or not during the last 10 Years
(iv) Integrity Certificate
(v) Cadre Clearance
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting,please click on the Apply Now button below.