- Govt Jobs
- Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless Recruitment 2021
- Additional Director Jobs in New Delhi at Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless - Apply Now
Additional Director Jobs in New Delhi at Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 22, 2021 16:30 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Additional Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 123,100 - Rs. 215,900 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Subject: Filling up of two posts of Additional Director in the Level 13 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 123100-215900 ( Rs. 37400-67000, GP-8700/- Pre -revised) on Deputation Basis in DCPW.
1. Post Name: Additional Director
2. No of Post: 02
3. Pay Scale: Level 13 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 123100-215900 ( Rs. 37400-67000, GP-8700/- Pre -revised)
Officers under the Central / State Government / Union territories includinp, Central /Statc /IJnion territories Police Orgartisations:
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre /Department; or
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level 12 in the Pay Matrix Rs. Pre-Revised Scale of Pay of Rs. 15600-39100 or equivalent in the parent cadre / Department ; and
(b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Information Technology or Masters' Degree in Physics or Computer Applications frorn a recognised University or equivalent with twelve years' experience in Radio Communication, Computer Communication or Satellite Comrnunication;
5. Master of Engineering /Mastcr of Technology in Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Information Technology from a recognised I)nivcrsity or equivalent with Ten years' experience in Radio communication, Computer Communication or Satellite Communication.
6. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another cx-cadrc post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department 01 the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. Last date of receiving of application : Sixty days from the date of the advertisement first published in the Ernploymcnt News
2. Directorate, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this Circular or within 60 days when this vacancy is published in the Employment News for which Bureau of Outreach & Communication (BOC), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has already been requested.
3. Application received after the last date or without C.R/APAR dossiers and certificates/documents or other-wise found incomplete will not be considered.
4. While forwarding the applications, the particulars furnished by the officers may please be verified and necessary certificates as required may please bc attached along with C,R/APAR dossier of the officer.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless, please click on the Apply Now button below.