Accounts Officer Jobs in New Delhi at MHA - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 22, 2021 17:10 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 142,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The Ministry of Home Affairs requires the services of a suitable officer for the post of Accounts Officer in National Fire Service College. Nagpur under the Ministry of Home Affairs. As per the existing RRs, the post is to be filled on deputation (Including Short Term Contract) basis.'
1. Name of the post: Accounts Officer
2. The post of Accounts Officer is General Central Service, Group B, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial in level-7 (Rs.44900-142400/) plus usual allowances as admissible. Pay of the selected officer would be fixed as per the existing instructions of the Government of India.
3. The grades from which deputation (including Short-Term Contract) to the post of Accounts Officers to be made is as under:
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories Administrations or recognised research institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or semi-Government or statutory or autonomous organisations:
(a) i. holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or
ii. with five years" service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400-112400/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
i. Degree of a recognized University or Institute, and
ii. three years experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Government Office.
4. A copy of the existing Recruitment Rules for the post of Accounts Officer in the National Fire Service College, Nagpur under the Ministry of Home Affairs issued vide notification dated 05.09.2017 is enclosed.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
1. Applications (in duplicate) complete in all respects in the enclosed proforma alongwith the complete and up-to-date Confidential Reports/APARs ( or Photostat copies of the Confidential Reports/APARs duly attested by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary) of the officers for the last five years who could be spared immediately in the event of his/her selection may be sent to the Director General (Fire Services, Civil Defence & Home Guards), O/o. Director General (Fire Service Civil Defence & Home Guards) Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, East Block-7, Level-7, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
2. While forwarding the names, an integrity certificate along with a certificate that no disciplinary action/proceedings, vigilance case is either pending or being contemplated against the officer may also be attached.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.