Accountant Jobs in Mumbai at UIDAI - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 29, 2021 14:02 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||UIDAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Accountant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Sub : Inviting application for various posts on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Office at Mumbai.
No. A-12013/21/Deputation/RO Mumbai/20-UIDAI
1. Name of the Post: Accountant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Pay Matrix Level — 5
4. Essential: Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department, OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 4, OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 3. OR Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience. ii) Graduate in Commerce.
5. Desirable: (i) Basic skills for working in a computerized office environment.
1. Application in prescribed proforma.
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
3. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
4. Vigilance Clearance/integrity Certificate.
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
Other Terms And Conditions:
1. The period of deputation shall initially be of three years, extendable up to five years solely as per the requirements of the Authority.
2. The general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appointment of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guidelines of the Central Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website of UlDAl (www.uidai.gov.in).
3. The terms of deputation, including the pay and allowances, shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17 June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time.
4. In terms of para 8.5 of Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009- Estt.(Pay II) dated 17th June 2010, application of Central Government Employee, who has not completed 09 years service on last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
5. Accommodation and medical facility will be governed as per Regulation 14 and 15 of Chapter IV of Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation (Foreign Service term basis)
How to Apply :
1. The date for submission of applications of above mentioned posts is hereby extended upto 16.08.2021.
2. Those who have applied against circular dated 17.05.2021 need not apply afresh.
3. However, new applicants may submit their applications to Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai - 400005, within the extended date.
4. Since these vacancies are to be filled up on deputation basis, private candidates are not eligible:
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UIDAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.