No Exam: Apprentice jobs in New Delhi for Diploma,Engineering Graduates at Airports Authority of India - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 17, 2021 16:17 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 - Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Airports Authority of India, IAU, RCD/FIU, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110037 is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in RCDU/FIU & E&M Workshop — Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi — 110003. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
1. Name of the Post: Apprentice
2. No of Post: 25
3. Monthly Stipend:
a) Graduate (Degree) Apprentices - Rs.15000/-
b) Technical (Diploma) Apprentices Rs. 12000/-
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
a) Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at RCDU/FIU & E&M Workshop — Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi — 110003.
b) As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, are not eligible tor engagement as apprentice.
c) As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, are not eligible for engagement as apprentice.
1. Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
2. No TA/DA will be provided. The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
3. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
4. Reservation for SC/ST, OBC and EWS as applicable will be followed, however, in case of non- availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
5. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for anv sort of employment/placement.
6. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will entertained, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
7. AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection /non-issuance of call letter.
8. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profile verified from the respective regional Board.
9. Candidates applying for more than one Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
10. No Application Fee being charged.
11. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Government Medical officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
Selection Procedure :
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at various Establishment in RCDU/FIU & E&M Workshop - Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110003.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 25/03/2021.
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT's web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authoritv of India — RCDU/FIU & E&M/Workshop. Safdariung Airport. New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message "Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment" will appear.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.