AAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released,Check Job details,salary,vacancy details here
Last updated: Jan 11, 2021 11:45 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Jobs|
|No of Posts||166 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 - Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in various airports in Northern Region. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
1. Name of the Post: Graduate/Diploma Apprentices
2. Field of Specialization/ Discipline:
Civil (Graduate): 16
Civil (Diploma): 14
Electrical (Graduate): 16
Electrical (Diploma): 16
Electronics (Graduate): 38
Electronics (Diploma): 24
Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate): 8
Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma): 7
Automobile (Graduate): 6
Automobile (Diploma): 4
Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate): 8
Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma): 8
Fire Service: 1
3. Duration of Training: 1 years
4. Monthly Stipend: 1. Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/- 2. Technical (Diploma) Apprentices –Rs. 12000/
1. Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
2. Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 24/01/2021.
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
3. Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
4. No TA/DA will be provided.
5. The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
6. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
7. Reservation for SC/ST, OBC and EWS as applicable will be followed, however, in case of nonavailability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
8. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.
9. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will entertained, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
10. AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection /non-issuance of call letter.
11. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profile verified from the respective regional Board.
12. Candidates applying for more than one Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
13. No Application Fee being charged.
1. Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/Establishments.
2. As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
3. As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for AAI Graduate/Diploma Apprentices post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of AAI is provided here.
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for AAI Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the AAI Graduate/Diploma Apprentices post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the AAI Graduate/Diploma Apprentices post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 24/01/2021. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.