AAI Jobs 2021 - ITI Apprentices Vacancy - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 14:54 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||ITI Apprentices Jobs|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in Northern Region. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
1. Field of Specialization/ Discipline: ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)
2. No. of seats: 14
3. Duration of Training: 1 year
4. Monthly Stipend: Trade (ITI) ApprenticeRs. 9000/-
5. Educational Qualification: ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
6. Eligibility Criteria: Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible. Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible
7. Locations/Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports: Adampur, Agra, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hisar, Jammu, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, CATC, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Varanasi, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi
1. Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (RDAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. Correspondence/ Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
2. No TA/DA will be provided.
3. The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
4. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
5. Reservation for SC/ST, OBC and EWS as applicable will be followed, however, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
6. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.
7. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will entertained, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
8. AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection /non-issuance of call letter.
9. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profile verified from the respective regional BOAT/BOPT.
10. Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
11. No Application Fee is being charged.
12. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Government Medical officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
1. Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/Establishments.
2. As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
3. As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
Selection Procedure :
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply :
Last date of application: 24/01/2021 (please read the general instructions carefully before applying)
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 24/01/2021.
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through RDAT’s web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.