AAI Jobs 2021 - Part Time Medical Consultant Vacancy for MBBS - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 10, 2021 15:18 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Regional Headquarters, Western Region wishes to engage Medical Consultant (non- Specialist Doctor) (01) (MBBS) purely on temporary basis initially for a period of 03 years, which may be extended on the same terms and conditions, subject to satisfactory review of services. However, the services may be terminated by either party by giving one-month notice.
However, this cannot be claimed as right for any benefit/ future absorption. Details of eligibility conditions, etc. for the post is as indicated below:
1. Post Name: Part Time Medical Consultant (non- Specialist Doctor) (01)
2. Qualification: Retired Medical officers having minimum qualification of MBBS or equivalent from the Recognized Universities as per MCI/ Govt. of lndia Norms are eligible to apply for the said post. Preference will be given to AAI Medical officers.
3. Experience: Minimum 10 years of work experience in relevant field
4. Duration of Duty: Daily 06 hours duty
5. Remuneration: Honorarium of Rs. 3000/- (inclusive of conveyance) per visit (Duty 06 hours per day). For every additional hour beyond 6 hours (with written approval) Rs. 500/- per hour shall be paid.
6. Working Days: All working days of the calendar year except on weekly and gazette holidays as per AAI's calendar.
7. Work Profile:
The appointment is purely on contractual basis and the period of contract shall be for 03 (three years). The primary aim of this contract is to provide Medical Consultancy & Assistance to the employees and their dependents as and when required on all working days. Apart from above, opinion on various matter and issues regarding credit facility, medical health of employees and evaluation of papers/ cases received from the Hospital and co-ordination with empaneled Hospitals, etc.
8. Termination of Engagement:
i. The engagement is liable to be terminated in case-
a) Medical Consultant (Non-Specialist) commits a breach of code of conduct or the Terms Conditions of the engagement accepted by him/ her.
b) Commits anything which is detrimental to the interest of AAI.
ii. AAI may terminate the engagement immediately without issuing any notice.
iii. The Medical Consultant may terminate the engagement after giving one month advance notice to AAI.
9. Advertisment No. 01/02/2021/WR
Charter of Duties and Responsibilities for Engagement of Medical Consultant on Part-Time contract basis in AAI:
1. To attend OPD at AAI designated Medical Centre as per prescribed duty hours.
2. To provide medical advice on all kinds of illness, prescribe medicine, administer injections, perform dressings etc. to the AAI beneficiaries.
3. To provide treatment / consultation to medical emergency cases, if any, brought to the Medical Centre during duty hours.
4. To do prophylactic inoculation/vaccination wherever required.
5. To issue certificates in support of leave on medical grounds wherever the leave/rest is prescribed.
6. Medical Consultant will not refer any AAI beneficiary to the outside empanelled hospitals of AAI for taking indoor medical treatment.
7. However, they may advice the AAI Doctors on duty regarding the kind of indoor treatment required for the instant case.
8. Medical Consultant may report major illness, if any, found during examination of AAI beneficiaries to the AAI Doctors on duty.
9. To provide expert opinion about the appropriateness / reasonability and the cost of the indoor medical treatment pertaining to various claims as and when the same is referred to Medical Consultant.
10. To provide professional opinion on medical issues referred to Medical Consultant by the Management of AAI.
Terms and conditions for Engagement of Medical Consultant on Part-Time Contract Basis in AAI are as follows:
1. The engagement of Consultant will be purely on part-time contract basis / temporary basis in Airports Authority of India.
2. The Consultant shall not claim for regular employment at any given point of time during his/her contract period.
3. The Doctors having minimum qualification of MBBS or equivalent from the (Recognized Universities as per MCI/Govt. of India norms) shall be considered as Medical Consultant (Non-specialist) and they will be paid a fixed honorarium @ Rs3000/- per visit (For six hours in a day).
4. The said amount is inclusive of conveyance and other incidental charges. These charges applicable to Metro cities.
5. For every additional hour beyond six hours, Medical Consultants will be paid @ Rs.500/- per hour. Airports Authority of India will not undertake any liability for providing any other facility or any kind of compensation in lieu thereof.
6. They will not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Benevolent Fund, Group Insurance, non- practising allowance or any other kind of compensation available to the employee of Airports Authority of India.
7. There will be no other financial liability on part of Airports Authority of India.
8. They will be under the administrative control of In-charge of respective Medical Centre of AAI/RED as the case may be or as notified from time to time.
9. They shall perform their duties as per the Charter of Duties & Responsibilities for Medical Consultant.
10. They shall also observe and comply with the given code of conduct for Medical Consultant.
11. The Competent Authority of AAI can terminate the contract any time without assigning any reason and decision on AAI in this regard will be final.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Selection: Interview
2. The date, time and venue for interview will be informed to the eligible candidates on their registered email id only.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are required to mail their resume in the attached format @ firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22.02.2021 along with the following documents and their testimonials including experience certificates.
2. The Format for Resume in the prescribed proforma shall accompany the following documents which has to be carried with the candidate at the time of interview, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
a) Self-attested Xerox copies of documents including Registration Certificate(MCl) (Original required to be produced for verification at the time of interview).
b) One recent passport size photograph and proof of residential address.
c) Terms and conditions of engagement and Termination of engagement.
d) Charter of Duties and Responsibilities for Medical Consultant.
e) Code of conduct for Medical Consultant.
3. The decision of AAI Management will be final and binding on candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process (either in part of full) etc.
4. Filling up of the vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement if some of the vacancies are not filled for any reason.
5. Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview with their original certificates and other relevant documents with an attested photocopy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.