Junior Consultant Jobs in Bilaspur at AAI - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 09:06 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bilaspur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
Engagement of Retired Aai Officials as Consultant (CNS) for Bilaspur Airport Under Eastern Region.
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters (Eastern Region) desires to engage AAICNS (Retired) preferably having experience in handling systems as detailed in Qualifications Column, to be engaged as Consultant (CNS) at Bilaspur Airport under Eastern Region, purely on contract basis for a period of one year as below:
1. Post Name: Junior Consultant
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Eligibility: Retired AAI Officials having minimum 05 years of experience in relevant field. (Retired below the rank of DGM)
4. Monthly Remuneration (All Inclusive): INR 50000/-
5. Desirable qualification, scope of work, eligibility, tenure of Engagement and other details of activities to be performed by the Consultant are given below:
6. Desirable qualification: Applicant should have relevant years of experience as specified above in the fields of maintenance & operation of VHF equipment (Tx/Rx), Manpack System, DVR System, EPABX, X-Bis (RB & HB) DFMD, CCTV, FIDS, NDB, DVOR, ADS-B, LAN, WAN, MPLS.
7. Location: Bilaspur
i. The retired officials should be medically fit and of age not more than 70 years.
ii. One month of cooling period is required after superannuation.
iii. The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting document.
iv. There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
v. The applicant should be willing to join immediately/ or on short notice.
9. Period Of Engagement:
i. The duration of engagement of Consultant, shall be for (01) YEAR and extendable on requirement basis.
ii. The appointment of consultants would be on full-time basis and she/ he will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy.
iii. Both AAI and the consultant can resign/terminate the services during the period of engagement by giving one-month notice period or one-month remuneration in lieu of notice period.
10. Statement Of Objectives / Jobs To Be Carried Out:
a. Providing support & services for Maintenance, up-keep and operation for all CNS/AS facilities at Airport as daily routine basis.
b. Maintain the prevention maintenance schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) as per SCARS.
c. For any operational / Administrative requirement make coordination with AAI higher officials at Bilaspur (APD/CNS in charge), Raipur APD and RHQ ER Kolkata.
d. Any fault/Breakdown/incident occurs to be intimated to RHQ[ER] timely.
e. To make contact with Vendors/OEM of CNS/AS equipment for good health of all Installed Equipment’s.
f. Inventory management and all types of record to be maintained.
11. Attendance & Leave:
a. Consultants will be required to mark their biometric/manual attendance daily at the place of reporting in line with AAI’ employee’s attendance system at the place of engagement
b. Consultants shall be eligible for 15 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis.
c. Therefore, a consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 12 days in a year (calculated on pro-rata basis).
d. Unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year or encashed at the end of the tenure.
e. Incase of absence from duty other than holiday and permissible leaves, proportionate payment would be deducted from the consultancy fee.
f. AAI will be at the liberty to terminate the services in case of non- performance/ unsatisfactory services besides remaining absent for more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year.
Selection Procedure :
1. The appointment of retired AAI Officials as Consultant would be made through advertisement on AAI website, followed by Interview through a selection process of interview (personal interview / interview through VC) by Regional Headquarters, Kolkata.
2. The appointment of Consultant will be on full time basis and she/ he would not be permitted to take up any other assignment(s) during the period of consultancy.
3. AAI RHQ ER reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any stage, accept or reject any or all offers, without giving any explanation, whatsoever.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in the specified format on or before 05.04.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.