AAI Recruitment 2020 - Consultant Vacancy - 75000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 20:51 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The following no. of Consultant(General Insurance) to be engaged in Airports Authority of India at Corporate Headquarter, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi on contract basis for a period of one year in Operation Dte
1. Post Name: Consultant (General Insurance)
2. No. of Consultants: 01
3. Eligibility Criteria:
i) Retired PSU employee from E-7/E-6 level and equivalent from Central Govt./State Govt./Defense/Paramilitary Forces/Reputed Organizations having minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
ii) Before engaging as consultant, one month cooling period is required after superannuation.
iii) The eligible candidate should be clear from Vigilance/Disciplinary angle at the time of retirement.
iv) There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
4. Monthly Honorarium: The consolidated fixed monthly honorarium of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees seventy five thousand only) all inclusive shall be paid to the Consultant.
5. Period Of Engagement:
i) The engagement of consultant will be for a period of one (01) year.
ii) Both AAI and the consultant can resign/terminate the services during the period of engagement by giving one month notice period or one month remuneration in lieu of notice period.
6. Tax Deduction At Source (Tds): The income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the department will issue TDS Certificate. Service TAX/GST as applicable shall be payable extra at the prevalent rates.
7. Allowances: Consultants shall not be entitled for any allowance such as Dearness Allowance(DA), Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Personal Staff, Residential Accommodation, Medical Reimbursement etc.
Selection Procedure :
The application for engagement of consultant in AAI on contract basis may be forwarded through e-mail at e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and the same will be scrutinized by HR Dte. and the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply :
Applications are to be addressed to ED (HR), Recruitment Cell, Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003 and e-mailed to email@example.com
1. Opening date for submission of Applications through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org): 15.12.2020
2. Last date for submission of Applications: 28.12.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.