332 Associate Professor Jobs in Cuttack at OPSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 15, 2021 11:29 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Associate Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||332 Posts|
|Job Location||Cuttack Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited for recruitment to the posts of Associate Professor in different state public universities of Odisha in the scale of pay in Cell-I of Level 13A of the pay matrix under Odisha Revised Scales of Pay for University Teachers (UGC Scale of Pay) Rule,2019 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
1. Post Name: Associate Professor
2. No of Vacancies: 332
i. A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
ii. A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75).
4. Other Eligibility Conditions:
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India;
ii. A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons; Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided they possess the requisite qualification.
iii. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices/Departments in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain No Objection Certificate:
iv. If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or the U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/ interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
v. A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the H.S.C. Examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily news paper as well as copy of notification in the Gazette in support of his/her change of name.
5. Advertisement No 06 Of 2021-2022
1.H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
2. P.G. Degree Certificate with mark sheets in support of qualification/percentage of marks in the concerned subject issued by the concerned recognized University /lnstitution.
3. Ph.D degree award certificate.
4. Research Papers published in Peer-Reviewed or UGC listed Journals
5. Publications (other than Research papers).
6. Documents regarding Creation of ICT mediated Teaching Learning pedagogy and content) and development of new and innovative courses and curricula
7. Evidence regarding Research guidance
8. Patents, Policy Document, Awards/Fellowship
9. Evidence regarding Invited lectures / Resource Person/ paper presentation in Seminars/Conferences/full paper in Conference Proceedings.
10. Candidates claiming to be belonging to S.Cs., S. Ts and S.E.B.Cs. Category by birth are required to enclose with their applications, copies of the relevant Caste/Tribe Certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed form.
11. Candidates claiming to be belonging to be S.E.B.C. category (non-creamy layer) must enclose certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed form issued within the last three years from the last date fixed for submission of online application form. OBC certificate will not be accepted in lieu of SEBC certificate.
12. PWD Persons are required to attach copies of their permanent disability certificate (not less than 40%) issued by the competent authority.
13. If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (With number and date) under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the application form;
14. Women candidates belonging to S.C. /S.T. /S.E.B.C. are required to submit Caste Certificates by birth showing daughter of Caste Certificates by virtue of marriage
15. Degree certificate, Post graduate degree certificate, Ph.D degree certificate, Caste certificate, Service certificates and Permanent disability certificate must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online applications form as indicated above.
(a) A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise,
i. shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
(b) Applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable for reiection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
(c) This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the University to make appointment;
(d) Concessions meant for S2C., S.T. & SEB_C 121 are admissible to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha State only;
(e) All persons appointed under the Universities of Odisha on or after ISt January, 2005 shall be covered by the new structured defined Contribution Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005;
(f) Any misrepresentation or suppression of information or submission of wrong data/information by the candidate in the online application will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty be imposed on the candidate as decided by the Commission;
(g) Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the University is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service.
(h) Community (caste status) once mentioned by the candidates under the appropriate box of the online application form, will be treated as final and the same shall not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. If a candidate changes his/her community (caste status) while submitting the hard copy of online application his/her application will be rejected.
(i) Only those candidates, who are 21 years of age as on the date 01.01.2021 and fulfill the requisite educational qualification etc. by the closing date of submission of online application, will be considered eligible;
(j) The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
(k) Admission to the selection process will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the selection it is found that a candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of the candidate shall be final.
Selection Procedure :
1. The appointments and conditions of service are to be guided by the provisions laid down under the Statutes as applicable to the State Public Universities.
2. There shall be shortlisting of candidates for each subject as per UGC guideline.
3. The Commission has decided that five times the no of vacancies shall be shortlisted for interview when the no of vacancies is more than two.
4. For subjects where there are only one or two vacancies, ten candidates shall be shortlisted for interview.
5. The academic score as specified in for Universities as per UGC Regulation, 2018 shall be considered for shortlisting of candidates for interview and on selection shall be based only on performance in interview.
6. The Commission shall be competent to determine the manner of conduct of its proceedings and to take all decisions required for selection of Associate Professors to the Universities consistent with the provisions of the Act and Regulations prescribed in this behalf by the University Grants Commission.
7. Commission shall prepare a list of candidates in order of merit on the basis of performance in the interview which shall be equal to the number of advertised vacancies:
8. The list recommended by the Commission shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of recommendation by the Commission.
How to Apply :
a) Candidate must go through details of this advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
b) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
c) Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the details instruction available at OPSC Portal.
d) The online application form is automated & system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate. Before filling up the information ensure that accurate information is fed. for edit option is limited and on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filing up application.
e) Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is to be uploaded on the online application form for future use.
f) The candidates must fill up the online application form indicating the preference of the University to which he/she desires to apply.
g) On successful submission of the Online application form, a Unique PPSAN No. will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents as and when asked.
h) Intimation Letters to the candidates for interview and attestation form shall be uploaded in the website of the OPSC prior to the date of interview.
i) The candidate who are shortlisted are to produce the attestation form at the time of document verification, the date of which shall be notified by the Commission which not only shall be informed through SMS & email to candidates but also shall be uploaded in the website.
j) The date of interview as decided by the Commission shall also be intimated to shortlisted candidate by both SMS, as well as email and by publication on OPSC website www.opsc.gov.in.
k) Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsc.gov.in).
l) The link for registration/ re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 23.07.2021 till 23.08.2021 (Note: 31.08.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.