205 Staff Nurse Jobs in Kolkata For B.Sc/ GNM at Kolkata City NUHM Society - Apply Now
Last updated: May 10, 2021 18:09 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse Jobs|
|No of Posts||205 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Kolkata City NUHM Society will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for its Urban Primary Health Centres in Kolkata City area purely on contractual basis.
1. Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
2. No. of Vacancies: 205
3. Essential Qualification:
i. The candidate should have completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council. OR The candidate should have completed B.SCNursing Course.
ii. The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
4. Remuneration: 25,000/-(twenty five thousand only) per month.
5. Advertisement No - 02/Kolkata City NUHMSociety/2021-22
Candidates must be submitted photocopies ( self attested) of documents along with original filled up application form duly signed by candidates as mentioned below. Documents will be verified with originals at the time of Interview:
1. Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
2. All mark sheets (including internship wherever applicable) & pass certificates of GNM / BSC Nursing. (Madhyamik, H.S & Graduation mark-sheets other than nursing are not required).
3. West Bengal Nursing Council Registration Certificate. (Provisional certificate may be allowed.)
4. Caste Certificate.
5. Photo proof Identity card & proof of Address (Passport/Voter ID/ Aadhaar)
6. Passport size photo must be pasted on the original application with signature.
Application will be in following manners strictly:-
a) Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
b) The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
c) The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change/ modify any/all of the above conditions.
d) No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
e) The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final
Selection Procedure :
1. On the basis of marks obtained on basic qualification and interview a panel will be prepared for engagement as per rule. Scale ofscoring - Total 100 marks
2. Basic Qualification: 40 (based on % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination)
3. Walk-in Interview: 60
4. After scrutiny list of the eligible candidates will be uploaded in,our website and venue & date of walk-in-interview will also be published in that list.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in a sealed envelope addressed to Chief Municipal Health Officer/ Secretary, Kolkata City NUHM Society, CMO Bldg, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata - 700013, The sealed envelope should be submitted in the drop box in front of room no 254, 2nd floor of CMO Bldg.
2. Candidates may submit their application in the drop box on 12.05.2021 and 13.05.2021 from 11.30am. to 4:00 pm. No application will received by post/ courier/ drop box after 13.05.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata City NUHM Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.