104 Trade Apprentice Jobs in Mumbai at RCFL - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 29, 2021 10:31 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||RCFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||104 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000 - Rs. 9,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for training at Trombay / Thal.
1. Post Name: Trade Apprentice
2. No of Posts: 104
i. Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee
ii. AOCP Trainee
iii. Accounts Executive Trainee
iv. Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee
v. Diploma (Chemical)
vi. Diploma (Computer)
vii. Diploma (Electrical)
viii. Diploma (Mechanical)
4. Minimum percentage required: 50
5. Duration of Training:
i. Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee - 14 Months
ii. AOCP Trainee - 12 Months
iii. Accounts Executive Trainee - 14 Months
iv. Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee - 12 Months
v. Diploma (Chemical) - 12 Months
vi. Diploma (Computer) - 12 Months
vii. Diploma (Electrical) - 12 Months
viii. Diploma (Mechanical) - 12 Months
6. Educational Qualification Required:
i. Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee - Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge
ii. AOCP Trainee - Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only.
iii. Accounts Executive Trainee - Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics
iv. Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee - Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
v. Diploma (Chemical) - Diploma in Chemical Engineering
vi. Diploma (Computer) - Diploma in Computer Engineering
vii. Diploma (Electrical) - Diploma in Electrical Engineering
viii. Diploma (Mechanical) - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
A) Age: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 01.11.2020
B) Educational Qualification: As per table B.
C) The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
D) Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
E) The candidate who are appearing for required qualification will not be eligible to apply.
F) The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.11.2020.
G) The gap between the date of joining and passing date of qualification for Technician and Graduate apprentice should not be more than 3 years.
8. Stipend per month:
i. Class XII - Rs.7000/- per month
ii. Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course - Rs.8000/- per month
iii. Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream - Rs.9000/- per month
9. Place of Training: The Apprentices shall be provided training at TROMBAY AND THAL as per Company’s requirement.
1. The Online submission of application will commence from 31.07.2021 to 07.08.2021.
2. The email address and mobile number specified in the application should be valid / functional for at least from the date of the submission of application.
3. The candidate who is selected as Trade Apprentice must possess an Aadhar linked Bank Account on his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking / electronic facilities) to receive stipend from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
4. The candidate should mandatorily possess PAN Card at the time of reporting if selected for engagement as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
5. In case of selection for Trade Apprenticeship in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, the candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting
6. Candidates who reside within 50 kms of respective units are encouraged to apply.
7. The medical certificate in the given format will only be accepted.
8. The intimation of reporting for the documents verification will be given through email and sms. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shall not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS, due to invalid/wrong email id /Mobile no etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply: If at any stage it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria in the advertisement, his/her candidature will be rejected without giving any reason.
10.In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
11.Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/forums at Mumbai only.
12.Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
13.Any change in the advertisement shall be reflected on Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited website.
14.Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/applicant submits application for more than one trade/discipline, all their application will be rejected.
16.The applicant in not requested to send any document at this stage.
17.Merely Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being selected for Apprenticeship.
18.Management may raise the minimum eligibility or any other conditions to restrict the number of candidates to be selected for Apprenticeship.
19.The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, and cancellation of selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
20.ONLY Online Application form filled on the website of RCF will be considered.
21.In order to maintain the quota, as per the targets for engagement of Apprentices, there would be variations in the posts earmarked in the advertisement upto 10% depending upon the response.
22.In case if we do not get enough response from the advertisement to fulfill the quota, we may accept applications on first come first serve basis. Only those candidates fitting the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement will be considered.
23.The Company shall have no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from Company on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This apprenticeship shall not create any liability on Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited for providing any job to the Apprentice.
24.Mail for further any communication: email@example.com.
Selection Procedure :
1. A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification. Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.
i. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
2. The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee. Only 1 week period will be given to the trainee for joining. If the trainee does not join within the given time his/her candidature will be cancelled.
3. The wait list of candidates will be prepared and operated as and when required.
4. In case of candidates securing equal marks in the merit list (even after considering the decimal points) the candidate having higher qualification or in case of same qualification, the candidate securing more marks in the preceding educational qualification will be placed at higher position in the merit list.
How to Apply :
1. Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 31.07.2021
2. Last date for receipt of online applications: 07.08.2021
STEP 1: Visit website www.rcfltd.com
STEP 3: Click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “engagement Of Trade Apprentices – 2021”
STEP 4: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
STEP 5: Click on” I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
STEP 6: Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
STEP 7: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
STEP 8: After submission of the application, the Application form will be generated.
STEP 9: Click on “Print” button to print the Application form which will be required at the time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RCFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.