Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the certain responsibilities.
1. Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Marketing , Human Resources , Finance & Administration .
2. Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and psychology of business and practices that affect each phase of business.
3. Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
4. Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
5. Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
6. Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
After this training period management trainee gets promoted as a BRANCH OWNER
Location : Delhi/NCR, Jaipur
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization) AND ( Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required)
Impulse Marketing was set-up in 1999 as a direct marketing company taking products directly to the customers home/office. Today we are India’s No. 1 direct marketers, especially for books & reference products.
Over the past 12 years, we have built strong & mutually beneficial relationship with international/domestic publisher’s. Our partners Include Oxford University Press, Penguin, Hachette, Ripley, Dorling Kindersley, Parragon, Encyclopaedia Britannica amongst others.
Our extensive distribution network covers all major cities and towns in India. Over 5,000 sales specialists spread across 300 offices take exciting, affordable & high quality products to customers. Regular training & development workshops/conferences are held for our sales specialists that support learning.