Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defense Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) (II) Examination 2013 for entry into Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 132nd Course, and for the 94th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-07-2014.
Qualification : 12th Class
Location : India
Experience : Freshers & Experience
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)
I. National Defence Academy: 300 Posts
1. Army: 195 posts
2. Navy: 39 posts
3. Air Force: 66 posts
II. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 posts
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02-07-1995 to 01-01-1998 only are eligible for apply. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern/ equivalent with Physics and Mathematics for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in any SBI branch or by using net banking facility of SBI or its subsidiary banks. Fee exempted for SC/ST candidates and sons of JCO/NCO/OR.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test followed by Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test, SSB Interview.
How to apply : Candidates may apply online through UPSC website ww.upsconline.nic.in from 04-05-2013 to 03-06-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on online application.
2. Candidates must fill the Part –I Online Application form by selecting the link.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part –I Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making the payment in online or offline mode candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the Part II Registration. Click on the link.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and submit the Application.
8. Click on the ‘submit’ link. After submitting the application form candidates can take the print out of system generated application form for any further assistance
|Submit your Resume|
|Logic Puzzles for you|
|Latest Walkins across India|