The Customer Administration (CA) provides the order management- order processing administration, Credit Management, billing and collections function for Thomson Reuters.
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Education: (UG – B.Com – Commerce, B.A – Any Specialization, Communication, Economics, English, BHM – Hotel Management, B.B.A – Management) OR (PG – M.Com – Commerce, MBA/PGDM – Finance, Other Management) AND ( Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required)
The Bangalore Customer Administrations purpose is to work with other regional Customer Administrations in Geneva, London, St. Louis and Sydney to provide order management support for our customers. The Customer Administration also performs key compliance functions for the order process, maintains product administration and country price lists, and constantly strives to improve the way that we manage the internal order process to help improve our service to customers.
Collections & Credit control Team
Collect cash on a specific ledger achieving DDO and cash targets while maintaining customer satisfaction
Role is based in the regional CA as this individual will handle medium sized business units with limited no. of large accounts. The individual is required to operate all established collection procedures using initiative, imagination and flexibility to achieve targeted expectations/results while promoting customer good will.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities
1. Be prepared to work in shifts
2. Ensure that planning activities to enable accurate communication requirements and general customer needs: provision of timeframes and setting customer expectations as appropriate;
3. Escalate all delays to internal groups as appropriate
Allocate responsibility for customer related tasks within the allocated customer portfolio and other assignments to team members
4. Manage customer queries and communication in a professional and service-minded manner ensuring that resolution is provided even if not directly within own brief
5. Ensure that customer’s requirements are met – discharge actions in a timely manner and follow up others as appropriate; keep others informed of all matters affecting their customers
6. Actively look for ways to improve methods of working and share across teams
7. Operate all established collection procedures using initiative, imagination and flexibility to achieve targeted expectations/results while promoting customer good will.
8. To make contact with customers regarding all unpaid items following up communications frequently.
9. To anticipate developments and to identify accounts that requires special attention and act decisively to resolve difficulties, consulting management where appropriate.
10. Raising relevant activities on Seibel to advise management on Customer complaints and requirements.
11. Strategically established the 100% touch base with all the assigned clients within two weeks of billing which resulted in speedy resolution of clients billing /service issues resulted in to payments from clients end.
12. To develop and maintain harmonious and effective working relationships with all customers, departmental colleagues, account managers, country based Customer Liaison Specialists and COMC based Order Management Specialists in the common goal of ensuring timely payment of invoices and resolution of customer queries.
13. Manage customer dunning and statement process in accordance with standard policy & in liaison with GSC
14. To obtain sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of newly proposed and existing customers promptly, efficiently and cost-effectively, using information sources appropriate to the level of exposure and liaising where necessary with colleagues and management. To ensure that all clients meet the company’s requirements regarding the Table of Denials listing.
15. Prepared Debtors Commentary on a monthly basis which critically analyses the past months performance and singles out the performance indicators.
16. Role also covers sending of reminder correspondence to the non payers after a cut off date which is followed by a de-permissioning (deperm) of services notifying the payment clause of the contract. Deperm ensures that all service issues are resolved and provides a thorough trial in case of future litigation against the client.
17. Collection of TDS certificates (WHT chalans), which is considered as the direct revenue for the organization (TDS is deducted against the Invoice paid for our services).
18. Interacting with the legal council appointed by Thomson Reuters, & providing all the relevant information & documentation to pursue legally against the defaulted cancelled clients.
19. Keeping a check on the credit status of existing & as well as new clients (releasing credit hold for the OMS to book the order in the system on bases of their credentials).
Qualification: Bcom, BBM & MBA
* Should be flexible working in night shifts
* Should have excellent communication
* Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates who are interested in the above position can walk in for an interview on 28th Jan 2013, between 10am to 3:00pm with their updated resume to the below mentioned venue.
RMZ-Infinity, Tower A, 1st Floor
Pearl & Diamond Conference room
Old madras road,
Opp Big Bazaar, Beneganahalli
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 55,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Walk in Date : 28th Jan 2013,
Timing : 10am to 3:00pm
RMZ-Infinity, Tower A, 1st Floor,
Pearl & Diamond Conference room,
Old madras road,
Opp Big Bazaar, Beneganahalli,