ISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited, invites applications for 605 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade S-3, Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade S-1 and Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) Grade S-3 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17-04-2013 to 07-06-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below
Qualification : Matriculation & ITI, Diploma
Location : Burnpur
Experience : Freshers & Experience
Name of the Post:
A. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade S-3:
1. Mechanical: 75 Posts
2. Electrical: 75 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 40 Posts
4. Electronics: 35 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 35 Posts
6. Chemical: 20 Posts
7. Ceramics: 10 Posts
8. Civil: 10 Posts
B. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade S-1:
1. Fitter: 95 Posts
2. Electrician: 80 Posts
3. Welder: 30 Posts
4. Air-conditioning/Refrigeration: 20 Posts
5. Draughtsman: 10 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic: 30 Posts
7. Machinist: 10 Posts
8. Turner: 10 Posts
9. Instrument Mechanics: 5 Posts
10. IT & ESM: 10 Posts
C.Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) Grade S-3
1. Operator-cum-Technician (for Boiler Operation): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 28 years for Post A & B, 30 years for Post C as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 3 years full time Diploma in engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Ceramics/ Civil, and Instrumentation discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute for Post A, Matriculation and ITI in Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Air conditioning /Refrigeration/ Draughtsman/ Machinist/ Turner/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic / IT & ESM trades from Govt. Recognized Institute for Post B and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. Recognized Institute with 2nd Class or 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency for post C.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.250/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates (Rs.50/- as processing fee for SC/ST candidates) for OCT Posts and Rs.150/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates (Rs.50/- as processing fee for SC/ST candidates) for ACT Posts . Candidates should pay the fee in any nearby SBI branch with a print out of Challan and the fee has to be deposited in a specially opened Account No: “Power Jyoti” -31932241266 of SBI, Burnpur.
Selection process: Selection process will be done through Written Test, Interview, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online from 17-04-2013 to 17-06-2013 through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in. After applying online candidates can take the print out of Registration Slip.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.sail.co.in and select the ‘Careers with SAIL’ link to open the list of ongoing notifications in SAIL.
2. Click on jobs at SAIL
3. Click on the job you want to apply
4. Read all the information regarding the job then click apply on line.
5. Click on ‘Apply Now’ link to apply for the post Online.
6. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I and II of application and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Payment Challan and make payment at any branch of SBI as per instructions given above.
8. Revisit the website using email id and password; enter the Payment Details and upload the photograph and signature at the places provided.
9. Enter all the details in the form and submit. Candidate can take the print out of Registration Slip.
10. Registered candidates have to go to ‘log in’ by entering “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”,to download their e-admit card.
|Submit your Resume|
|Logic Puzzles for you|
|Latest Walkins across India|