Qualcomm hiring Freshers for Alm/servicenow Test Analyst Role
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Experience in writing automation scripts to test applications / websites.
2. Ability to use and improve in-house automation framework using scripting language (Perl/Python) for automated functional testing.
3. QTP, Load Runner, Selenium, JMeter, Perl, shell programming skills preferred.
4. Self-Starter who can jump in quickly without detailed directions.
5. Experience on projects using Agile/ Scrum methodology.
6. Should possess solid logic skills..
7. Experience in defect/issue/bug tracking tools like JIRA.
8. Willing to work in a team.
Candidates Profile :
1. Candidates with 1-4 years of work experience in web application testing.
2. Ability to communicate clearly, organize effectively, and document work thoroughly is a must.
3. Successful candidate must have strong communication skills, must be an effective team player, and be able to work independently.
4. Should have good manual testing experience along with exposure to automation.
1. Master’s/Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
2. Education:UG -Any Graduate
3. PG – Any Postgraduate
4. Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
Experience : 1-4 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Any Graduate/PG
Company Name : QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry. QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.