At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence.
By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
* MBA in HR must
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Ability to work & develop business relationship with different levels of User Communities
- Define business requirements and perform fit gap analysis between client requirements and standard SAP functionalities
- Should be able to design / develop / deliver Payroll India Solution in compliance with the SAP Best Practices and Expert in
- Payroll India Statutory & compliance requirements (IT / PT / PF etc)
- India Payroll Year End processes in SAP
- Payroll Accounting & Integration of Payroll with other Solution components in SAP like Finance
- Design Interfaces with 3rd party Payroll Systems
- Upgrade System in accordance with Statutory & Regulatory changes
- System configuration in accordance with Solution Design & Business Blueprint
- Expert in Payroll-India Schema & create or change PCRs
- Preparation & Execution of Test Plans & Test scripts (Unit / Scenario / Integration& Regression test cycles)
- Should be able to provide Functional design specifications for custom developments in the solution
- Train the user communities (End users / BPOs / Super Users)
- Strong learning ability – agility and willingness to acquire new competencies and to adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
To apply for the post, click here