The role requires working within the Forensic team handling both preventive and detective fraud related aspects.
Eligibility : Chartered Accountants / MBA’s from an accredited college/ university
Experience : 0-2 Years
Location : Hyderabad
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Depending upon the position of the candidate, the responsibilities would include being responsive to client needs on immediate basis, leading and managing mid to large sized teams, performing in-depth reviews and analytical tasks, arriving at logical and factual conclusions, preparing confidential reports and business development.
· Should have relevant prior experience in Statutory Audit / Internal Audit. Prior Forensic experience or a professional qualification in fraud examination would be an added advantage
· Should have strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
· Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
· Should be able to work well in a team
· Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
· The role would be client facing and will require travel within the country and overseas
· Post qualification experience of 0 – 2 years
· Chartered Accountants / MBA’s from an accredited college/ university