In this position the intern is responsible for executing extensive analysis for wireless and wireline workloads on our performance centric dense and blade platforms.
Eligibility : Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
Experience : Freshsers
Location : Bangalore
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
The responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Responsible for conducting performance testing of certain work loads and generating detail analysis report
- Responsible for the modification of code for optimization and recommendation
- Responsible for the development of test apps/code for existing and/or new wireless radio interface scheduling algorithms
- Independently Interacting with various teams in Intel on debugging performance related issues
You should possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
Previous working experience in relative fields is preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with assembly language programming especially with IA architecture
- Knowledgeable about any wireless technology is desirable
- Fluent with C/C++ programming
- Prior experience with developing or working with any scheduling algorithm would be an added advantage
Apply Before: Mar 25, 2013
Similar Jobs @ Fresherslive