Chandigarh Group of Colleges takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to a joint campus placement drive by IBM India Pvt Ltd for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduates, Diploma Holders students of 2011 & 2012 passed out batches.
Date of Event 15th January 2013
Venue Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali
Streams Eligible Any Graduate, Any Post Graduates, Diploma Holders
Eligibility Criteria 55% or 5.5 CGPA ( aggregate of all semesters ) Percentage aggregate considered only for the highest degree pursued.
• Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)
• Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options.
• Browser Support – Internet Explorer.
• Strong computer skills required for initial call handling.
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
• User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
• Skilled in commercially standard software apps & major desktop operating systems.
• Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
• Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Neutral accent.
• Questioning skills- probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
Batch 2011 & 2012
Job Location Bangalore
Process Group Discussion, Technical Interviews, Communication Assessment
Position Technical Help Desk – Service Desk Delivery (SDD)
• Providing E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External
Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to
handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
• Remote Infrastructure support delivery
• Perform problem cause analysis
• Resolve routine customer problem
• Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
• Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
• Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
To apply for the job opening, please click here