1. Troubleshooting operational issues in Customer computer systems
2. Configuration of Customers equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
3. Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
4. Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in Customer computer systems.
Walk In Venue-
A-22, Sector 60, Noida
Location : Noida
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Education : UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
DOCTORATE – Doctorate Not Required
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Graduate/Under Graduate, Drop Out (Any stream)
2. Experience 0 to 5years
3. An understanding of ISP/Networking concepts
4. Basic computer and desktop knowledge.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Excellent Troubleshooting skills
7. Flexible to work in night shifts: 24*7*5 days working
HCL is a $6.2 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
Walk in Date : 13th May to 17th May,
Time : 10 AM
|Submit your Resume|
|Logic Puzzles for you|
|Latest Walkins across India|