1. Configuration of Customers equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
2. Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
3. Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in Customer computer systems.
Benefits with HCL
1. Pickup and Drop by AC cabs
2. Biannual Appraisal
3. Growth Opportunities within HCL BSERV and other divisions of HCL through IJP
4. Overtime allowance.
5. Process allowance over and above the CTC
Walk In Details:
A-22, Sector 60, Noida
Location : Noida
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Education : UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
DOCTORATE – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Any Graduate/Under Graduate, Drop Out
2. Experience 0 to 5years
3. Basic computer and desktop knowledge.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Flexible to work in night shifts: 24*7*5 days working.
The 35 year old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage star ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 93,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors
Walk in Date : 13th May- 18th May.
|Submit your Resume|
|Logic Puzzles for you|
|Latest Walkins across India|