GXS is hiring FRESHERS for Systems Programmer / HP OO Administrator profile
· Develop OO flows and assist other flow authors in flow development
· Deploy OO flows to the production environment
· Troubleshoot problems with OO servers and flows
· Testing of vendor patches and new releases of Operations Orchestration
· Identify opportunities throughout GXS where automation can be utilized to streamline processes
· Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) of custom GXS applications as well as OO end users, to lead design discussions and develop and implement new flows
· Training OO end users and flow authors will also be needed on an occasional basis
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers & Exp
Qualification : Any Graduate
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
· Experience in administration of HP Operations Orchestration on Linux (preferred) or Windows.
· Experience with OO flow development and troubleshooting
· Basic Linux systems administration
· Strong working knowledge of Unix shells, including basic shell scripting
· Experience in a commercial operations environment, supporting complex applications
· Basic windows system administration
· Experience in other programming/scripting languages such as Java and Perl
· Experience with HP tools such as Operations Manager, Service Manager, and BSM.
· Familiarity and experience with ITIL and its processes, especially Incident, Problem, Change and Event Management
· Strong Open Systems skills (Linux, HP-UX, Sun).
· Basic Windows Server knowledge.
· Detail oriented
· Ability to handle and prioritize workloads and work effectively in a time critical environment
· Proactive and innovative with the ability to adapt rapidly to change in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently and with a geographically dispersed team.
· Process oriented with good trouble-shooting / analysis skills.
· Programming skills in Java, Perl, and shell scripting preferred
· Good software/flow design skills
· Good communication skills both oral and written
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent