Well versed in understanding the requirements.
* Good experience in product development using C++, Core Java and databases such as Oracle.
* Expert in coding with best practices while developing code in C++ and Java Technologies.
* Development experience in Linux based environment.
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Very good in data structure and algorithms.
* Excellent programming skills.
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
* Accurate estimation of timescales for their work.
* Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Awareness with the Quality standards and compliance.
* Good team player.
* Should be a self-starter.
* Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
* Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
* Ability to mentor junior developers.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.
* Open to work on the Live support duties which include monitoring, triaging issues and working on fixing issues on the Live support.
Eligibility : BSCS or BSEE or Other Related 4yr Technical Degree
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 109 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce.