Graduation: Degree- B.com/BBA/BMS/BBM
Professional Qualification: MBA Finance (A candidate should either have a majors in Finance or a dual specialization i.e., equal no. of credits in Finance & any other specialization)
Work Experience:0-3 years
Qualifying Percentage: 60%
Eligibility : B.com/BBA/BMS/BBM/MBA Finance
Experience : 0-3 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Skill set requirement:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong accounting knowledge
· Critical thinking and analytical skills
· Knowledge on Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, etc.
· Aptitude for learning technology (proprietary tools such as Tracker)
Dynamics of the Profile:
· Work timings vary by U.S. Tax service line.
· Primary shifts are from 5:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 11 a.m.-8 p.m., and 2 p.m.-11 p.m.
· The candidate should be flexible to work in any of the above shifts. No choice is provided to the candidate to pick their preferred shift.
It is not possible to switch shift timings once assigned.
· No contract is signed with the new hires.
· There is no probationary period.