Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme”
(TNSLPP) 2012-13, for the Present Final Year (2013 Passing Out Students) studying in Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Centre for University Industry Collaboration, Anna University, Chennai is conducting this
programme at Mahendra Engineering College, Mahendhirapuri, Vadugapalayam,
Namakkal – 637 503 and M/s Cognizant Technology Solutions, has kindly agreed to
participate in this Placement programme on 3rd & 4th January 2013.
Final year students of B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT) with CGPA 7.5 and above (No Standing Arrears) from I Semester to VI Semester are eligible to participate in this programme. It is mandatory that all the students should secure an average of 75% and above marks consistently from 10th Std. and 12 th Std. It is requested that the Principal / Placement Officers of the College should verify the marks of the students and certify their eligibility to attend the TNSLPP.
Compensation Package: Rs. 3.0 Lakhs per annum
- 2013 pass out candidates
- B.E/B. Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT)
- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
- CGPA of 7.5 and above
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Flexibility to work in Shifts and in any Cognizant Location
- Open only to Indian Nationals
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Technical & Communication Interview
- English proficiency in terms of Pronunciation, Articulation and Delivery Style
Note: Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
1. Two recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
2. Resume (maximum of 2 pages) and
3. Photocopy of all academic records
About Cognizant IT Infrastructure Services (IT IS)
Global companies increasingly turn to top players like Cognizant to help them reduce overall IT costs and enhance existing applications and systems performance.Cognizant’s comprehensive Infrastructure Services offering builds upon the company’s expertise in application management and complex development by offering clients the ability to optimize, continuously monitor and enhance the performance of their entire IT infrastructure backbone, ranging from server and database infrastructure to email. The combination of our unique onsite/offshore model, deep understanding of business functionality requirements and technology expertise has reduced IT infrastructure costs while enhancing client systems performance.
To apply, click here
Similar Jobs @ Fresherslive