• Should have strong programming aptitude C/C++
• Good mathematical and analytical skills
• Exposure to NX Open APIs , Knowledge Fusion etc
• Exposure to VB.Net technology will be added advantage
• Any hands on working experience in KBE related would be added advantage
• Less than 2 years of relevant experience
Eligibility : Bachelor / Master Degree (Mechanical or Automobile Engineering)
Experience : 0-2 Years
Location : Across India
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• Execute KBE application development projects as per project plans, ensuring First Time Quality and On Time Delivery.
• Participate and contribute to the discussions in daily interactions / project reviews with global counterparts.
• Implement continuous improvement initiatives within the KBE application development work area.
Bachelor / Master Degree (Mechanical or Automobile Engineering)
Similar Jobs @ Fresherslive