- Requirement Analysis of Body Control Module Functionalities.
- Develop Body Control Module software using Rhapsody
- Test the BCM functions on host machines and on the software bench.
- Document, analyze and root cause the field issues.
Eligibility : Bachelors Degree
Experience : Freshers
Location : Across India
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Experience in Automotive or Aerospace Systems
- Programming skills in C
- Exposure to at least two or more of the following skills:
o Model based development using Rhapsody
o UML concepts
o CAN Tools (e.g. CANoe with LIN, CANalyzer, NeoVI),
o Debugging Tools (Emulators and Debuggers),
o CM Tools (e.g. CM Synergy, Change Synergy, ClearQuest)
o Software debugging skills
- Attitude for quick learning of new technologies/ tools
- Flexible to work in different areas in automotive software development