Broadcom hiring Software Engineer Role
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Ensure timely execution of all test suites
2. Develop verification plans and test scripts as may be required – Preparation of test reports
3. Communication of test results and issues to the team and developers in a timely manner
4. Ensure bugs and issues are tracked using appropriate tools that are in use
5. Help first level debugging of issues observed by capturing appropriate traces and logs
6. Mentoring Junior team members.
1. BE degree in EE/ECE/CSE 1 – 5 yrs experience in software / system testing.
2. Testing involving protocol level verification is MUST (blackbox test alone is not sufficient).
3. Programming / scripting experience preferred
4. Experience with Bluetooth strongly desired.
5. Experience with related protocols such as WLAN/2G/3G can be considered
6. Good communication skills
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
Experience : 1-5 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Broadcom Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry’s broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything.