Bloomberg in Mumbai is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and detail- oriented individual to join the Global Data Department, in the Pricing Team as a FX Analyst.
In this role, the FX analyst will be responsible for developing Bloomberg?s currency product to be competitive in the market.
Eligibility : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers
Location : Mumbai
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Key responsibilities will include improving and maintaining a high quality of pricing, enhancing the currency and derivatives databases, working closely with sales and business managers, building relationships with clients and key market players, close interaction with Data Acquisition and Implementation Teams, providing customer support and additional projects. This role will involve a high level of client interaction and also require collaboration with multiple stakeholders within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- A good background and understanding of the Foreign Exchange Markets and knowledge of South Asian currency markets
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to understand client trading needs and requirements
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Possess good PC skills
- Effective research and analytical skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Fluency in English is essential. Asian language is a plus
Similar Jobs @ Fresherslive