AIG Analytics is hiring FRESHERS for Manager- Predictive Modeling – Global Actuarial India profile
. Perform statistical modeling and their applications in actuarial analysis with a team of analysts. Manage the team effectively to deliver per management expectations.
. Analyze business and reserve segments for underlying drivers of losses and profitability for AIG global business.
. Perform statistical modeling and their applications in actuarial analysis including but not limited to profitability and reserving analysis for AIG business globally Technical validation of statistical models built by other groups with AIG PC. Statistical modeling on Life and Retirement business as required.
. Support other actuarial and business needs as requested.
. Manage projects individually with minimum guidance
. Communicate effectively with stakeholders
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience : 0 Years
Education : UG – Graduation Not Required
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
DOCTORATE – Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Key Measuring Parameters
1. Acquiring a good understanding of the AIG organizational, management reporting, and legal structures.
2. Acquiring a good understanding of the key projects, responsibilities, models and analytical tools of AIG Global Actuarial and Value Management
3. Managing resources effectively.
4. Completing assignments of multiple global based projects on time and with high quality
5. Ability to effectively communicate with task sponsors and team members on project requirements and progress.
Technical Skills and Expertise
1. Preferred minimum 8-10 years of high end statistical modeling experience
2. Broad based global insurance industry experience (a plus)
3. High level of statistical expertise and practical experience in use of actuarial and statistical modeling software such as SAS, Emblem, ResQ, MoSes, etc
4. Qualified actuary (preferred but not a requirement)
5. Strong experience in project management and team building